ViMP has released 4.0.6.
As always if you wish to upgrade, please open a ticket and provide your ViMP user credentials.
- Fix: Problem solved with media playback in channel context in connection with alternate media delivery
- Fix: Commission calculation for producers excludes free media now
- Fix: API: Problem solved with media permissions in extendedSearch
- Fix: API: All quality levels are now returned if streaming is enabled
- Fix: API: Prices for media are now included in the response of getMedium and getMedia
- Fix: API: Prices for channels are now included in the response of getChannel and getChannels
- Fix: Audio transcoding didn't consider the selected AAC codec
- Fix: Problem with Transcoding Service Callback fixed
- Fix: Streaming problem with installations in subdirectory fixed
- Fix: Layout error in Pacific template on iPad fixed
- Fix: Group members have not received any notification after activation
- and several minor improvements
Tuesday, December 4, 2018